We work with you to ensure every detail has been taken care of, creating a service filled with remembrance, personality and storytelling.
Funeral Directors are really special event planners. We carefully coordinate other professionals, clergy/celebrants, family and friends to help you put together a unique and personalised funeral service celebrating the life of your loved one.
We offer as much or as little assistance as you require, from transporting and taking care of the body, arranging and holding the viewing, making the funeral arrangements, as well as doing the legal paperwork.
We pride ourselves in the fact that we have the trained staff, specialised vehicles and facilities to ensure every part of our service is conducted in a dignified and respectful manner.
Here are some of the things we typically help with or arrange on behalf of families:
- Registering the death and obtaining the Death Certificate
- Liaising with medical, police and government staff to fulfill legal criteria
- Preparing the deceased according to the family’s wishes
- Arrange for clothing for the deceased
- Organising a celebrant or clergy member to conduct the service
- Cultural or religious considerations
- Outlining the choices for burial or cremation
- Scheduling a cremation time or purchasing a plot for burial
- Selecting a suitable location for the service
- Writing and placing newspaper notices
- Selecting a casket
- Choosing music, hymns, songs and musicians
- Writing, designing and printing service sheets and memorial cards
- Organising flowers and floral tributes
- Choosing a hearse – we have an extensive range of unique funeral vehicles in our own fleet, or we can source something extra special if desired
- Arranging a viewing if desired
- Catering for morning or afternoon tea
- Making a video or audio recording of the service
- Organising donations
But that’s not all we do. Our most important role is to give you unwavering support – however and whenever it’s needed – and to help you not just deal with the death, but to move forward with life.
Just call us on 03 358 8807 and we’ll help you navigate through the funeral process and beyond.